Speechcraft Course Information
What is Speechcraft?
Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
What's it all about and what's the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
How do I sign up for the Speechcraft course?The Speechcraft Course #1/2018 is starting soon!!
COURSE COMMENCES on Monday, 9th April, 2018
ContactTo chat to us about the speechcraft course, feel free to call or email.
|Name:||Ron Alexander DTM|
|Phone:||0412 599 017|
Proposed future Speechcraft Course dates for 2018
Course # 1:-8 consecutive Monday evenings from 9 April to 28 May, 2018
Course # 2:-
8 consecutive Monday evenings from 8 October to 26 November, 2018
Speechcraft course information and registration form will be published on this site closer to the events.