Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
What’s it all about and what are the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
Speechcraft Course Information
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
Registrations are now available for the 2020 Speechcraft Course # 1 – Positions filling quickly. To register, please refer to the ‘Registration Details’ page.
Our next course is starting soon on Monday, 2 March to Monday, 27 April, 2020.