Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
What’s it all about and what are the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
Speechcraft Course Information
Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft COVID_19 Safety Plan. Please review this safety plan
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
Due to the current Covid-19 Government health restrictions, the next Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft course has been put back and will commence on Thursday 21 October 2021 for 8 weeks (Thursday evenings). To register, click on the Speechcraft course information link above. Positions fillings quickly, enroll now to avoid disappointment.