Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
What’s it all about and what are the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
Speechcraft Course Information
Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft COVID_19 Safety Plan. Please review this safety plan
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
The next Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft course will commence on Thursday 11 March, 2021 and run for 7 weeks (Thursday evenings). To register, click on the Speechcraft course information link above. Positions filling quickly, enroll now to avoid disappointment.