Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
What’s it all about and what are the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
Speechcraft Course Information
Great News. The Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft courses have recommenced in 2024. For Speechcraft Registration and other details, just click on the ‘Speechcraft’ button below.SPEECHCRAFT
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
The next Menai District Toastmasters Speechcraft Course (# 1 / 2024), which will be held at the Menai-Illawong Uniting Church Hall, Fowler Road, Illawong on 11 April for 7 consecutive Thursday evening from 7.00pm to 9.00pm, and the Speechcraft Graduation will be held on Tuesday 28 May at Club Central Menai. Please refer to the Speechcraft information and registration sheets.